- The nickname provided during registration cannot be vulgar or offensive. Users with this Nick will not be able to complete the Registration necessary to use the Forum.
- The user should publish posts relevant to the topic of discussion.
- It is forbidden to publish or post links to rootkits, exploits, viruses, worms, etc.
- Any technical problems should be reported to the administrator or moderator. Users are asked to make sure that the problem does not result from their improper use of the Website.
- The User acknowledges that the decisions of the Service Provider or the moderator are final and any attempt to undermine them may be considered a breach of the Regulations. If the Service Provider's decision is not accepted, the User should submit a complaint in the manner described in the Regulations.
The user should:
- publish Posts in the appropriate forum, according to the topic
- do not put the same Post / topic in more than one forum;
- do not publish duplicate Posts,
- do not post one under the other, just edit your previous post;
- try to avoid typos as well as spelling and stylistic errors. We make the edition using the "Edit" option;
- The forum is not a place for private conversations.
- The User is obliged to refrain from using profanity on the Forum, including manipulating self-censorship by adding spaces, dashes, etc.
- The user should refrain from formatting the font (bold font, we do not use "large" and "huge" size), from coloring and writing Posts in CAPITAL letters.
- The user should refrain from using words like tesh, jush etc. (slang)
- It is forbidden to include links to another competitive forum or website in the signature.
- The signature must not contain any indecent and generally considered offensive words.
- The maximum size of the emblem is 100 x 100 pixels.
- It is forbidden to use images of ranks as an emblem.
- The emblem must not present pornographic or other content that could be illegal.